Ask about our FSC® certified products
Sustainability has emerged as a global theme for the 21st century, and sustainable solutions that balance the connection between the environment, the economy, and our quality of life are increasing in demand. The Round River Project™ from Orchids Paper is a perfect example of just such a sustainable solution.
The project relies on and supports the environmentally conscious recycling efforts of consumers, retailers, and public and private institutions, as well as the established waste collection network in the North American Southwest.
Paper recycled by consumers from schools and universities, office buildings, and even homes is collected and then manufactured into 100% recycled bath tissue, kitchen towels, hand towels, and napkins. Once converted, these products can then be used in the very schools and universities, office buildings, and homes from which they were originally collected – which helps “close the loop” for the recycling efforts in the region and conserves natural resources.
All Round River Project™ paper products offer the following benefits:
- Made from 100% US Southwest recycled paper
- Exceed the EPA Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines (EPA CPG) for post-consumer recycled content, minimum 80% PCW
- Manufactured with Processed Chlorine Free (PCF) process
- Meet the requirements of the LEED® EB:OM Green Building Rating System
- Are a perfect fit for schools and universities, office buildings, airports, hotels, healthcare facilities, restaurants, and any other place that has restrooms!
- Bath Tissue is 100% Biodegradable and safe for most septic systems.
- Truly Green Items have Green Seal Certification.
- Away From Home – Truly Green Items are FSC® Certified.